TZ STEEL PURLINS
High quality steel purlin range, manufactured using cold-shaped, steel sheet with certified galvanisation.
A wide, versatile range, with purlin webs between 100 and 350 mm and flanges between 38 and 100 mm.
Build-to-order option and punch customisation.
Support structure for metal façade enclosures or insulating panels for industrial, commercial and sports facilities building.
Solar installation support structure.
Lightweight structures for residential and commercial building.
Applicable quality and standards
Steel purlins manufactured according to UNE-EN 1090 Standard (Steel profiles for structural use).
Steel sheet to UNE-EN 10346:2010 Standard.
- Dimensions: Webs between 100 and 350 mm and flanges between 38 and 100 mm. Manufacturing option for any intermediate dimension.
- Maximum length: Up to 18 m.
- Thicknesses;1.5 / 2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 mm.
- Steel grade: Hot-galvanised S280 GD structural steel.
- Customisable punching: Option for punching at any point on the purlin
- Round punching: 4 / 7 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 19 / 22 / 25 / 50 mm.
- Oval, horizontal and vertical punching: 8x14 / 8x50 / 9x18 / 12x30 / 14x18 / 14x20 / 14x30 / 14x50 / 16x23 / 16x35 / 17x23 / 18x24 / 18x30 / 21x28 / 22x45 / 25x50 / 38x85 mm.
- Brackets and cover plates: Built-to-order according to the employed purlin section.