TZ-VM PANEL / FAÇADE / MICRO-PROFILED
Sandwich panel with metal faces and rigid, insulating polyisocyanurate (PIR) core
Micro-profiled outer faces, with a new, aesthetically innovating design.
Available in various thicknesses, coatings and colours.
Insulating façades for industrial, commercial and sports facilities building.
Support spans of up to 4.8 m can be attained, depending on loads.
The 60-mm thick panel has a thermal transmittance of only 0.35 W/m2K.
Applicable quality and standards
Steel sheet: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings.
Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509
Product certified with the “N” Quality assurance stamp of AENOR.
- Insulating core: Rigid poliisocyanurate (PIR) foam.
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Panel thicknesses: 35 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 80 / 100 mm
- Thermal transmittance : 0,63 / 0,54 / 0,43 / 0,35 / 0,27 / 0,21 W/m2K
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass B-s1,d0
- Useful width / Maximum length: 1,150 mm / 16 m (requires special transport for over 13.5 m)
- Coatings available:Polyester or Polyester plus lacquered (25 µ) Granite HDS (35µ) or HDX (55µ) PVDF - Polyvinylidene fluoride (35µ) PET (50µ), only for inside face of the panel
Profile section and overlap details:
Range of TZ steel purlins with edges up to 350 mm and 3 mm thick..
Finishing and complement elements
Conventional, die-stamped or curved finishes and ventilation systems.
Various types of skylights and translucent plaques on the roof or façade.
A wide range of colours and coatings.