TZ-C PANEL / ROOF
Sandwich panel with metal faces and rigid, insulating polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
With high insulating power, its tongue-and-groove sealed joints guarantee full cladding leak-tightness.
Available in various thicknesses, coatings and colours.
Insulating roofs for industrial, commercial and sports facilities building.
Support spans of up to 6,25 m can be attained, depending on loads.
The 80-mm thick panel has a thermal transmittance of only 0.26 W/m2K.
Applicable quality and standards
Steel sheet: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings.
Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509
Product certified with the “N” quality assurance stamp of AENOR.
- Insulating core: Rigid poliisocyanurate (PIR)
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Panel thicknesses: 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 mm
- Thermal transmittance (PIR): 0.63 / 0.49 / 0.40 / 0.34 / 0.26 / 0.22 / 0.17 W/m2K
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass B-s1,d0
- Useful width / maximum length: 1,150 mm / 20 m (requires special transport for over 13.5 m)
- Coatings available:Polyester or Polyester plus lacquered (25 µ) Granite HDS (35µ) or HDX (55µ) PVDF - Polyvinylidene fluoride (35µ) PET (50µ), only for inside face of the panel
Profile section and overlap details:
Range of TZ steel purlins with edges up to 350 mm and 3 mm thick..
Finishing and complement elements
Conventional, die-stamped or curved finishes and ventilation systems.
Various types of skylights and translucent plaques on the roof or façade.
A wide range of colours and coatings.