TZ STUDS & TZ CHANNEL RANGES
High quality TZ studs and track range, manufactured using cold-profiling steel sheet with certified galvanisation.
A wide, versatile range, with profile web between 36 and 150 mm and various flange dimensions
Self-standing frames for gypsum plasterboard partitioning systems (PYL).
Frames for gypsum plasterboard partitioning systems (PYL).
Applicable quality & standards
UNE-EN 14195:2005 standard.
RP53.12 AENOR Standard.French NF411 standard.Product certified with the N Quality assurance stamp of AENOR.Product certified with the NF Quality assurance stamp of CSTB (France).Documents
Download "TZ Stud Datasheet"
Download "TZ Channel Datasheet"
Download "Declaration of conformity CE marking"
Download "Studs - N Quality assurance certificate"
Download "Channels - N Quality assurance certificate"
Download "NF Quality assurance certificate"
Download "Technical Dossier - TZ partitions and continuous ceilings"
Download "Technical sheet - Advantatges of the partitions and continuous ceilings range"
- TZ stud range: Webs between 36 and 150 mm and flanges of 36, 40 or 50 mm.
- TZ track range: Webs between 36 and 150 mm and flanges of 28, 30, 35 or 40 mm.
- Standard lengths: 2,500 / 2,600 / 2,700 / 2,800 / 3,000 mm.
- Steel grade: DX51D (according to UNE-EN 10346).
Studs and channels (standard): Hot type Z140 Galvanisation (140 g/m²)
Channels (with NF certification): Hot type Z275 Galvanisation (275 g/m²) or Aluzinc type AZ100 (100 g/m²)
- Reaction to fire: EUROCLASS A1 (non combustible).
- Fire resistance: Depending on the wall or partitioning configuration, up to EI180 (180 minutes), accredited by laboratory testing.
- Knurled or fluted surface to facilitate plaque screwing.
- Large dimension perforations to facilitate piping and wiring passage.