TZ FRAMING SYSTEM FOR PARTITIONS
High quality smooth sheet, manufactured using cut rolled steel sheet with certified galvanisation.
Sheet range with thicknesses of between 0.6 and 1.0 mm and a wide range of cutting formats.
Reinforcement system for partitioning and PYL suspended ceilings.
Vandal-proof sheeting: Reinforces the partitioning or suspended roof, preventing possible intrusions. Recommended for hotels, common area separation walls, offices, hospitals, police stations and prisons etc.
Load support band: Partitioning or suspended ceiling in which it is intended to suspend heavy elements (cisterns, suspended flush toilets, furniture, large framed paintings etc), thus increasing its strength and rigidity. Ideal for bathrooms, machines rooms, installation premises, exhibition halls and libraries etc.
Applicable quality & standards
Profile manufactured and certificated to UNE-EN 1090 (steel profiles for structural use).
Manufacturing certificate type 2.1 and certificate of raw material origin.
Steel grade S220GD (according to UNE-EN 10346 standard).
Type Z275 galvanisation (275 g/m2).
- Vandal-proof sheeting: Width of 1,200 mm and length of 1,250 mm.
- Load support: Widths of 60 or 100 mm and length of 3,000 mm. Option of supply in a 30-metre length on a reel.
- Thicknesses: Between 0.6 and 1.0 mm.
- Steel grade: Structural steel S220GD (according to UNE-EN 10346 standard)
- Coating: Hot type Z275 galvanisation (275 g/m²).
- Durability: Z275 galvanisation provides high corrosion resistance, thus guaranteeing high durability for use of the sheeting in humid or outside environments.