OUTDOOR RANGE / OUTDOOR PLAQUE
High quality TZ upright and rail range, manufactured using cold-profiling steel sheet with certified galvanisation. Perfiles versátiles y de aVersatile, high-strength profiles manufactured from structural steel and compatible with any type of façade or roof plaque.
Load-bearing structure for ventilated or blind façades and lightweight roofs of cemented plaques for outside use.
Applicable quality & standards
Profile manufactured and certificated according to UNE-EN 1090 (steel profiles for structural use).
Manufacturing certificate type 2.1 and certificate of raw material origin.
Steel grade S220GD (to UNE-EN 10346 standard).
Galvanised type Z275 (275 g/m2).Documentación
Download "Outdoor TZ Range - Outdoor boards Datasheet"
Download "TZ Outdoor façades assembly manual"
Download "Declaration of conformity CE marking"
Download "Factory Production Control Certificate" (AENOR) to UNE-EN 1090 (structural profiles).
Download "Technical Dossier - TZ partitions and continuous ceilings"
- Outdoor upright range: Web between 50 and 150 mm and flange of 50 mm.
- Outdoor rail range: Web between 50 and 150 mm and flange of 40 mm.
- Thicknesses: Between 0.7 and 2.0 mm.
- Standard lenght: 3000 mm.
- Steel grade: Structural steel S220GD (according to UNE-EN 10346 standard).
- Coating: Hot type Z275 galvanisation (275 g/m²).
- Durability: Z275 galvanisation provides high corrosion resistance, thus guaranteeing high durability for profile use in outside environments (façades and roofs). System is compatible with any type of outside-use plaque. .
- Sistema compatible con cualquier tipo de placa para exteriores.