TZ MASTER OMEGA RANGE
High quality TZ Master Omega range, manufactured using cold-profiling steel sheet with certified galvanisation.
A wide, versatile range, with profile edges between 66 and 81 mm and 16 or 30 mm flange heights.
Vertical element in gypsum plasterboard partitioning systems (PYL).
Vertical element in continuous direct gypsum plasterboard (PYL) suspended ceilings.
Applicable quality & standards
UNE-EN 14195:2005 Standard.
RP53.12 AENOR Standard.French NF411 standard.Product certified with the N Quality assurance stamp of AENOR.Product certified with the NF Quality assurance stamp of CSTB (France).
Download "Master Omega Datasheet"
Download "Continuous Ceilings with Omega Maestra profiles Assembly manual"
Download "Declaration of conformity CE marking"
Download "Master Omega N Quality assurance certificate"
Download "NF Quality assurance certificate"
Download "Technical Dossier - TZ partition and continuous ceilings"
- Longitud estándar: 3,000 mm.
- Steel grade: DX51D (according to UNE-EN 10346).
- Coating: Hot type Z140 galvanisation (140 g/m²).
- Reaction to fire: EUROCLASS A1 (non combustible).
- Fire resistance: Depending on the partitioning configuration, up to EI180 (180 minutes), accredited by laboratory testing.
- Installation pass for the chamber: The 30-mm high TZ master omegas allow installations to pass inside the partitioning.
- Knurled or fluted surface to facilitate plaque screwing.
- Lips with folds to prevent cuts and accidents during assembly.