CLIP 18 & U PROFILE RANGE
High-quality TZ channel range, manufactured using cold-profiling using steel sheet with certified galvanisation.
A wide, versatile range, with profile webs between 19 and 31 mm and between 5 to 30 mm flange heights.
Perimeter profiles and finishes for continuous suspended false ceilings with single or double structures and gypsum plasterboard (PYL) partitioning.
“U” profile range: Furniture and decoration of gypsum plasterboard plaques (PYL).
CLIP 18 profile: Clip fastening system for partitioning and suspended ceilings with F45 or F47 channels.
Applicable quality & standards
UNE-EN 14195:2005 standard.
RP53.12 AENOR standard.French NF411 standard.Product certified with the N quality assurance stamp of AENOR.Product certified with the NF quality assurance stamp of CSTB (France).Documents
Download "CLIP 18 & U profiles Datasheet"
Download "Declaration of conformity CE marking"
Download "Perfiles U Profiles & Clip 18 N Quality assurance certificate"
Download "NF Quality assurance certificate"
Download "Technical Dossier - TZ partitions and continuous ceilings"
- Standard CLIP 18 profile length: 3,000 mm.
- Standard “U” profile lengths: 2,400 / 3,000 mm.
- Steel grade: DX51D (according to UNE-EN 10346).
- Coating: Galvanizado en caHot type Z140 galvanisation (140 g/m²).
- Reaction to fire: EUROCLASS A1 (non combustible).
- Suspended ceiling fire resistance: Suspended ceiling fire resistance.
- Partitioning fire resistance: Depending on the configuration, up to EI180 (180 minutes), accredited by laboratory testing.
- Clip securing system: The CLIP 18 profile design allows its use with the F45 rail and F47 rail, thus simplifying the assembly and guaranteeing good securing between profiles.
- Knurled or fluted surface in the case of “U” profiles to facilitate plaque screwing.