STEC 47/60 SYSTEM + F47 (F60) FOR SUSPENDED CEILINGS
High-quality rail range, manufactured using cold-profiling using steel sheet with certified galvanisation.The system is designed for the execution of continuous direct gypsum plasterboard (PYL) suspended ceilings.
Accesories: A range of connectors and rail hangers is available for TZ suspended ceiling systems.
Simple structure continuous suspended ceilings: F47 rails connected by a clip system with the TECZONE TC47 fork secured directly to the framework or suspended by rods.
Double structure continuous suspended ceilings: F47 (or F60) rails connected by a clip system with the TECZONE TC47/60 profiles suspended from the framework by rods.
Applicable quality & standards
UNE-EN 14195 standard.
RP53.12 AENOR standard.French NF411 standard.Product certified with the N Quality assurance stamp of AENOR.Product certified with the NF Quality assurance stamp of CSTB (France).Documents
Download "F45/F47 Channel Datasheet "
Download "F60 channel Datasheet"
Download "STEC 47/60 profile Datasheet"
Download "Connector 45-47 Datasheet"
Download "Connector 60 Datasheet"
Download "Hanger 47 Datasheet"
Download "Hanger 60 Datasheet"
Download "F47 Suspended ceiling assembly manual"
Download "F47 Suspended Ceiling load chart"
Download "F60 Suspended Ceiling load chart"
Download "F47/17R +Omega 20x40x20 Omega suspended ceiling Datasheet"
Download "Declaration of conformity CE marking"
Download "F45, F47 y F60 Rails N Quality certificates"
Download "STEC 47/60 Profile N Quality assurance certificate"
Download "NF Quality assurance certificate (France)"
Download "Technical Dossier - TZ partitions and continuous ceilings"
Download "Technical sheet - Advantatges of the partitions and continuous ceilings range"
- Standard F47 rail lengths: 3,000 / 4,500 / 5,300 mm.
- Standard F60 rail lengths: 3,000 mm.
- Standard STEC 47/60 length profile: 4,000 mm.
- Steel grade: DX51D (according to UNE-EN 10346).
- Coating: Hot type Z140 galvanisation (140 g/m²).
- Reaction to fire: EUROCLASS A1 (non combustible).
- Fire resistance: Depending on the suspended ceiling configuration, up to EI90 (90 minutes), accredited by laboratory testing.
- Clip securing system: The STEC 47/60 profile design allows its use with the F47/18 rail and F60/27 rail with modulators every 100 mm, thus simplifying the assembly and guaranteeing good securing between profiles.
- Knurled or fluted surface to facilitate plaque screwing.