IBEO-250 SYSTEM / FAÇADE PLANKS
The IBEO-250 system is an integral and innovative solution for ventilated facade, easy to assemble, competitive cost and excellent performance.
With a quick and easy assembly thanks to its unique hidden joint interlocking, the IBEO-250 system increases the overall thermal insulation of the facade. Therefore, the cost of air conditioning of the building is reduced, leading to significant energy savings.
Constructive system suitable for both new buildings and façade rehabilitation:
Facade for new buildings construction. It combines the high thermal insulation of the HI-F sandwich panel with a ventilated facade with an excellent aesthetic finish.
System for rehabilitation purposes. Ventilated facades with fast execution and competitive cost for existing buildings.
System for rehabilitation purposes. Coating of high architectural value with additional thermal insulation.
Applicable quality and standards
CE marking according to EN 14782 (Metal sheet for roofing and facades).
Steel sheet: Steel sheet to EN 10346 (galvanised) and to EN 10169 (organic coatings).
Plank range O-250IBEO-250 is a flexible modular system, in which it is possible to combine any section of O-250 plank, combining colours and lengths in the same facade, giving the designer total freedom when designing a new facade.
- Useful lenght: 250 mm
- Lenght: 500 to 7,500 mm (Omega O-250: 6.000 mm)
- Material: Steel grade S220GD | Aluminium 3105 H24
- Thicknesses: 0.7 / 0.8 mm (check stock for 0,8 mm)
- Finishes: Also available in R5t13 perforated sheet
- Standard coatings: Galvanised Z225 + lacquered polyester 35 microns
- Special coatings: Granite (HDS, HDX), PVDF
- Colors: Black RAL 9005, White 1006, Red 7001, Blue 5002, Anthracite gray 7016, Slate gray 7015, Aluminium gray 9007, Iron gray 9006 (check stock for other colours)
- Thermal bridge break: Crosslinked polyethilene sheet (density 30 kg/m3) adhered to Omega O-250 support profile
Flashings and Complements
The flashings range for O-250 system has been specifically developed, and includes all the most common standard needs. TECZONE manufactures, in addition, tailored and customizable finishes, to respond to any additional project requirement.
Some examples of finishings for IBEO-250 system: