TZ-60 F profile for composite slab
High quality, cold-shaped, ribbed steel sheet profile.
Three thicknesses are available; the design of its indentations increases the adherence between the steel and the concrete and is ideal for composite slab execution.
Composite floor slab: Floor slabs for industrial, residential and commercial building. Support spans of up to 5 m can be attained, depending on loads.
Non-recoverable formwork: The TZ-60 F profile can also be employed as non-recoverable formwork in concrete frames, reducing the amount of required shoring because of its high strength.
Applicable quality & standards
Steel sheet manufactured and certificated according to UNE-EN 1090 (steel profiles for structural use).
Steel sheet to UNE-EN 10346 Standard.
- Steel grade: Structural steel S320GD.
- Galvanisation: Hot type Z275 galvanisation (275 g/m2).
- Sheet thicknesses: 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.2 mm.
- Fire resistance: The TZ-60 F composite slab has a fire resistance of R120 (120 minutes) through the use of additional armour (see the technical sheet).
- Useful width / maximum lenght: 820 mm / 12.8 m.
- Design and calculation standards: EUROCODE 4, EHE-08 and C.T.E. DB-SI.
Profile section and support detail:
Complementary finish parts
TECZONE has the required finishes and complements for the full execution of composite slabs with its TZ-60 F profile.
The finishes are manufactured with the same type of steel as the TZ-60 F profile and with 1.0 mm thickness.TECZONE is able to manufacture any finish design in order to respond to the specific needs of each project.
Lateral closing finish:Change of direction finish: