TZ-XT PANEL / ROOF
Sandwich panel with metal faces and rigid, insulating core.
With high-insulating power, its tongue-and-groove sealed joints guarantee full enclosure leak-tightness.
PIR insulating foam (polyisocyanurate) or the new PIRM can be used, with improved performance and excellent fire resistance.
Available in various thicknesses, coatings and colours.
Insulating roofs for industrial, residential, commercial and sports facilities building.
Depending on loads, it can support spans of up to 6.5 m.
The 120mm-thick panel has a thermal transmittance of only 0.17 W/m2K.
Applicable quality and standards
- Steel plating: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings. Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509.
- Avis Technique d'Application 2/16/1772.
Download "TZ-XT / Roof Datasheet"
- Insulating core: Rigid polyisocyanurate foam (PIR/PIRM)
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Useful width / maximum length: 1,000 mm / 16 m (between 13.5 and 16 m with special transport).
- Nominal density: 40 kg/m3
- Declared thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Nominal panel thicknesses: 30 | 40 | 60 | 80 | 100 | 120 mm.
- Thermal transmittance (PIR and PIRM CLASS1) : 0.62 | 0.48 | 0.33 | 0.25 | 0.21 | 0.17 W/m2K
- Standard coatings: Lacquered polyester, 25 microns.
- Special coatings: Granite HDX, PVDF.
- TZ-PIR XT / TZ-PIRM XT: Euroclass B,s1,d0.
Range of TZ steel purlins with edges up to 350 mm and 3 mm thick..
Finishing and complement elements
Conventional, die-stamped or curved finishes and ventilation systems.
Various types of skylights and translucent plaques on the roof or façade.
A wide range of colours and coatings.