TZ-VS PANEL / FAÇADE / STANDARD
Sandwich panel with metal faces and rigid, insulating polyurethane (PUR) / polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
This is one of the most widely employed panels because of its hidden tongue-and-groove joints and limited rib height, simmetrical in both sides.
Available in various thicknesses, coatings and colours.
Insulating façades for industrial, commercial and sports facilities building.
Support spans of up to 4.8 m can be attained, depending on loads.
The 60-mm thick PIR panel has a thermal transmittance of only 0.35 W/m2K.
Applicable quality and standards
Steel sheet: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings.
Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509
Product certified with the “N” Quality assurance stamp of AENOR.
- Insulating core: Rigid poliisocyanurate (PIR) / polyurethane (PUR) foam.
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Panel thicknesses: 35 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 80 / 100 mm
- Thermal transmittance: 0,63 / 0,54 / 0,43 / 0,35 / 0,27 / 0,21 W/m2K
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass B,s1,d0 (PIR) / B,s2,d0 (PUR)
- Useful width / Maximum lenght: 1,150 mm / 16 m (requires special transport for over 13.5 m)
- Standard coating: Galvanised Z275 / lacquered silicone polyester, 25 microns.
- Special coatings: Granite (HD, HDS, HDX), PVDF, PET, PVC.
Profile section and overlap details:
Range of TZ steel purlins with edges up to 350 mm and 3 mm thick..
Finishing and complement elements
Conventional, die-stamped or curved finishes and ventilation systems.
Various types of skylights and translucent plaques on the roof or façade.
A wide range of colours and coatings.