TZ-VL PANEL / FAÇADE / FLAT
Sandwich panel with metal faces and rigid, insulating polyurethane (PUR) / polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
This provides an excellent architectonic finish due to its smooth outer faces and hidden fastenings.
Available in various thicknesses, coatings and colours.
Insulating façades for industrial, commercial and sports facilities building.
Support spans of up to 4.8 m can be attained, depending on loads.
The 60-mm thick PIR panel has a thermal transmittance of only 0.40 W/m2K.
Applicable quality and standards
Steel sheet: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings.
Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509
Product certified with the “N” quality assurance stamp of AENOR.
- Insulating core: Rigid poliisocyanurate (PIR) / polyurethane (PUR) foam.
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Panel thicknesses: 35 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 80 / 100 mm
- Thermal transmittance: 0,66 / 0,58 / 0,47 / 0,40 / 0,29 / 0,23 W/m2K
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass B,s2,d0
- Useful width / Maximum length: 1,150 mm / 16 m (requires special transport for over 13.5 m)
- Standard coatings: Galvanised Z275 / lacquered silicone polyester, 25 microns.
- Special coatings: Granite (HD, HDS, HDX), PVDF, PET, PVC.
Profile section and overlap details:
Range of TZ steel purlins with edges up to 350 mm and 3 mm thick..
Finishing and complement elements
Conventional, die-stamped or curved finishes and ventilation systems.
Various types of skylights and translucent plaques on the roof or façade.
A wide range of colours and coatings.