TZ-C Panel / Roof
Sandwich panel with metal faces and rigid, insulating polyurethane (PUR) / polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
With high insulating power, its tongue-and-groove sealed joints guarantee full cladding leak-tightness.
Available in various thicknesses, coatings and colours.
Insulating roofs for industrial, commercial and sports facilities building.
Support spans of up to 6,25 m can be attained, depending on loads.
The 80-mm thick PIR panel has a thermal transmittance of only 0.26 W/m2K.
Applicable quality and standards
Steel sheet: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings.
Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509
Product certified with the “N” quality assurance stamp of AENOR.
- Insulating core: Rigid poliisocyanurate (PIR) / polyurethane (PUR) foam.
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Panel thicknesses: 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 80 /100 mm
- Thermal transmittance (PIR): 0,63 / 0,49 / 0,40 / 0,34 / 0,26 / 0,22 W/m2K
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass B,s1,d0 (PIR) / B,s2,d0 (PUR)
- Useful width / maximum length: 1,150 mm / 20 m (requires special transport for over 13.5 m)
- Standard coatings: Galvanised Z275 / lacquered silicone polyester, 25 microns.
- Special coatings: Granite (HD, HDS, HDX, FARM), Plastisol, PVDF, PET, PVC.
Profile section and overlap details:
Range of TZ steel purlins with edges up to 350 mm and 3 mm thick..
Finishing and complement elements
Conventional, die-stamped or curved finishes and ventilation systems.
Various types of skylights and translucent plaques on the roof or façade.
A wide range of colours and coatings.