TZ CORNER PROFILE RANGE
High-quality TZ corner profile range, manufactured using cold-profiling using steel sheet with certified galvanisation.
Wide, versatile range with corner profiles and various wing lengths.
Perimeter profiles and finishes for continuous suspended false ceilings with single or double structures and gypsum plasterboard (PYL) partitioning.
L25/25 P profile: Corner perforated for corner reinforcement.
Applicable quality & standards
UNE-EN 14195:2005 standard.
RP53.12 AENOR standard.French NF411 standard.Product certified with the N Quality assurance stamp of AENOR.Product certified with the NF Quality assurance stamp of CSTB (France).
Download "PYL Corner profile Technical specifications"
Download "Declaration of conformity CE marking"
Download "Corner profiles N Quality assurance certificate"
Download "NF Quality assurance certificate"
Download "Technical Dossier - TZ partitions and continuous ceilings"
- Standard lenght: 3,000 mm.
- Steel grade: DX51D (according to UNE-EN 10346).
- Galvanisation: Hot type Z140 galvanisation (140 g/m2).
- Reaction to fire: EUROCLASS A1 (non combustible).
- Suspended ceiling fire resistance: Depending on the suspended ceiling configuration, up to EI90 (90 minutes), accredited by laboratory testing.
- Partitioning fire resistance: Depending on the configuration, up to EI180 (180 minutes), accredited by laboratory testing.
- Knurled or fluted surface to facilitate plaque screwing.
- Lips with folds to prevent cuts and accidents during assembly.