STEC 47/60 SYSTEM + F47 (F60) FOR SUSPENDED CEILINGS
High-quality rail range, manufactured using cold-profiling using steel sheet with certified galvanisation.The system is designed for the execution of continuous direct gypsum plasterboard (PYL) suspended ceilings.
Accesories: A range of connectors and rail hangers is available for TZ suspended ceiling systems.
Simple structure continuous suspended ceilings: F47 rails connected by a clip system with the TECZONE TC47 fork secured directly to the framework or suspended by rods.
Double structure continuous suspended ceilings: F47 (or F60) rails connected by a clip system with the TECZONE TC47/60 profiles suspended from the framework by rods.
Applicable quality & standards
UNE-EN 14195:2005 standard.
RP53.12 AENOR standard.French NF411 standard.Product certified with the N Quality assurance stamp of AENOR.Product certified with the NF Quality assurance stamp of CSTB (France).Documents
Download "Rail F45/F47 Technical specifications "
Download "F60 rail Technical specifications"
Download "STEC 47/60 profile Technical specifications"
Download "F47 Suspended ceiling assembly manual"
Download "F47 Suspended ceiling load chart"
Download "F60 Suspended ceiling load chart"
Download "F47/17R suspended ceiling Technical specifications + 20x40x20 Omega"
Download "Declaration of conformity CE marking"
Download "F45, F47 y F60 Rails N Quality certificates"
Download "STEC 47/60 Profile N Quality assurance certificate"
Download "NF Quality assurance certificate (France)"
Download "Technical Dossier - TZ partitions and continuous ceilings"
Download "Technical sheet - Advantatges of the partitions and continuous ceilings range"
- Standard F47 rail lengths: 3,000 / 4,500 / 5,300 mm.
- Standard F60 rail lengths: 3,000 mm.
- Standard STEC 47/60 length profile: 4,000 mm.
- Steel grade: DX51D (according to UNE-EN 10346).
- Galvanisation: Hot type Z140 galvanisation (140 g/m2).
- Reaction to fire: EUROCLASS A1 (non combustible).
- Fire resistance: Depending on the suspended ceiling configuration, up to EI90 (90 minutes), accredited by laboratory testing.
- Clip securing system: The STEC 47/60 profile design allows its use with the F47/18 rail and F60/27 rail with modulators every 100 mm, thus simplifying the assembly and guaranteeing good securing between profiles.
- Knurled or fluted surface to facilitate plaque screwing.