CLIP 18 & U PROFILE RANGE
High-quality TZ rail range, manufactured using cold-profiling using steel sheet with certified galvanisation.
A wide, versatile range, with profile edges between 19 and 31 mm and between 15 to 30 mm wing heights.
Perimeter profiles and finishes for continuous suspended false ceilings with single or double structures and gypsum plasterboard (PYL) partitioning.
“U” profile range: Furniture and decoration of gypsum plasterboard plaques (PYL).
CLIP 18 profile: Clip fastening system for partitioning and suspended ceilings with F45 or F47 rails.
Applicable quality & standards
UNE-EN 14195:2005 standard.
RP53.12 AENOR standard.French NF411 standard.Product certified with the N quality assurance stamp of AENOR.Product certified with the NF quality assurance stamp of CSTB (France).Documents
Download "CLIP 18 & U profiles Technical specifications"
Download "Declaration of conformity CE marking"
Download "Perfiles U Profiles & Clip 18 N Quality assurance certificate"
Download "NF Quality assurance certificate"
Download "Technical Dossier - TZ partitions and continuous ceilings"
- Standard CLIP 18 profile length: 3,000 mm.
- Standard “U” profile lengths: 2,400 / 3,000 mm.
- Steel grade: DX51D (according to UNE-EN 10346).
- Galvanised: Galvanizado en caHot type Z140 galvanisation (140 g/m2).
- Reaction to fire: EUROCLASS A1 (non combustible).
- Suspended ceiling fire resistance: Suspended ceiling fire resistance.
- Partitioning fire resistance: Depending on the configuration, up to EI180 (180 minutes), accredited by laboratory testing.
- Clip securing system: The CLIP 18 profile design allows its use with the F45 rail and F47 rail, thus simplifying the assembly and guaranteeing good securing between profiles.
- Knurled or fluted surface in the case of “U” profiles to facilitate plaque screwing.