LRA ACOUSTIQUE MINERAL WOOL PANEL
Sandwich panel with mineral wool core and surfaces of prelaquered galvanised steel, with one of the two metal faces perforated.
Designed for applications where sound insulation and/or sound absorption is required.
Soundproofing applications for commercial premises, offices, industrial premises, acoustic booths, etc. The LRA ACOUSTIC panels can be used both in dividing walls and ceilings.
Applicable quality and standards
- Steel plate: UNE-EN 10346 Standard for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings.
- Insulating core: Mineral wool
- Useful width: 1,150 mm
- Nominal density: 120 kg/m3
- A,R global weighted sound reduction index: 32,3 dBA
- R,w weighted sound reduction index: 33 dB
- αw Sabine coefficient of weighted sound absorption: 0,95
- Sound absorption class: A
- Panel standard thicknesses: 80 | 100 | 150 mm
- Max. manufacturing lenght: 8,0 | 9,0 | 9,0 mK
- Self-weight (per sq. meter): 16 | 18,4 | 24,4 kg/m2
- Standard coatings: Polyester lacquered 25 microns.